From the Ayrvedic point of view, the activities in the human system are controlled by the three "doshas" - "vata, pitta and 'kapha' and any disturbances in one or all of them can cause disease. It is known as 'udarda' and 'sheetapitta' in Ayurveda.
Vata skin is in general dry, thin, and cool to the touch, easily gets dehydrated, and is very vulnerable to the influence of dry windy weather.
Pitta is mostly fire, so the Pitta skin type tends to have more breakouts, photosensitivity, less tolerance to hot food, less tolerance to fieriness in temperament. Pitta skin looks ruddy, and is warm to the touch. Pitta skin types tend to be more prone to freckles and moles than the other skin types.
Kapha dosha is predominantly water and earth, so Kapha skin tends to have all the qualities of water and earth -- it can be greasy, thick, and more tolerant of the sun.
Ayurveda suggests that one of the best ways to cool down these raging fires is through a blood cleanse. “Rakta Shodhana” or blood cleansing is a procedure performed during Pancha Karma detoxification to pacify the excess pitta circulating in the body. A full blood cleansing involves all organs related to the Rakta Dhatu: blood tissue, liver, spleen, and gall bladder.
Enriched with Ganoderma.Chukander or beetroot is full of natural Vitamin A, C, B-Complex, iron, manganese, folic acid, fiber, bioflavonoids and lots of anti-oxidant – it helps detoxify, strengthen body and thus increase blood count.
- Rich source of natural iron, folic acid, multi-vitamins & minerals.
- Palak is rich in natural Iron which helps increase blood count.
- Amla is enriched with natural Vitamin C, that helps strengthen gut function, provides glowing and supple skin.
- Shahtoot & Chatrak helps improve blood circulations as well as increase red blood cells count.
It is formulated to address all sorts of discomfort related to upper respiratory tract. It helps decongest the pulmonary system and repair damaged lung tissues.
- Helps overcome form infections of lungs and respiratory tracts.
- Addresses all sorts of allergies related to asthma and respiratory tracts.
- Helps strengthen lungs and thus increases oxygen intake in the body including brain.
- Helps address severe diseases such as TB, swine flu and other pulmonary diseases.
- Builds immunity against bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
- Acts as complementing medication in the treatment of coronary artery diseases.
It is perfect combination of natural anti-biotic and blood purifications agents. It helps relieve from acne, blemishes black heads by improving nutrition of skin tissues.
- Helps manage viral & parasitic infection to get relieved from all sorts of skin infections.
- Helps strengthen skin tissues to attain flawless, glowing and healthy skin.
- Helps manage allergic cells, skin wounds, blemishes and pigmentation etc.
- Helps purify blood and also regulate blood sugar.
- Also helps treat chronic diseases such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections and pulmonary TB etc
Rich source of natural iron, folic acid, multi-vitamins & minerals.Enriched with Ganoderma, Chukander or beetroot is full of natural Vitamin A, C, B-Complex, iron, manganese, folic acid, fiber,bioflavonoids and lots of anti-oxidant – it helps detoxify, strengthen body and thus increase blood count. Palak is rich in natural Iron which helps increase blood count. Amla is enriched with natural Vitamin C, that helps strengthen gut function, provides glowing and supple skin.Shahtoot & Chatrak helps improve blood circulations as well as increase red blood cells count. Read More
Tulsi , Mulethi, Shunthi, Shodhit Kuchla & Dalchini helps overcome from infections of lungs and respiratory tracts, asthma and bronchitis.Apamargkshar, Banafsha & Vacha helps reduce swelling in respiratory tract. Pippali builds immunity against diseases. Laxmi Vilas Ras, Mayur Chandrika Ras & Dudhi strengthen lungs and helps build immunity against respiratory and pulmonary diseases like TB. Overall the formulation helps in maximum oxygen absorption in body tissues and cells. Read More
Haridra & Shatavari helps purifying blood, manage allergic cells, skin wounds, blemishes and pigmentation etc. Shirish Chhal, Bakuchi,Manjishtha & Chakramard Beej helps detoxify skin cells and provides naturally glowing – flawless skin tone, strong & shiny hair and healthy nails. Kamdudha Ras, Swarnamakshik Bhasma, Ras Manikya & Gandhak Rasayana provides nutrition to skin tissues and helps overcome nearly all sorts of skin related symptoms. Read More